SBB Mobile Business – your timetable and ticket counter when you are on the move
Please note: for SBB private customers, the app “SBB Mobile” is available at the Android Market.
“SBB Mobile Business” is perfectly tailored to the needs of business travellers. Timetable enquiries can be made in real time and tickets can be purchased and displayed directly on your Smartphone.
- National, international and urban timetable enquiries
- Input options: Stations, stops and (contact) addresses
- Real time and incident information (delays, platform changes, occupancy display, etc.)
- Departure/arrival tables
- "Take me Home" function
- Display of interim stops and journey information
- GPS support (search for nearby stations / stops)
- Map display of starting points and destinations in SBB Mobile (Google Maps)
- Saving of displayed connections in SBB Mobile
- Calendar import of timetable connections
- Purchase and display of public transport tickets for Switzerland.
- The range includes single tickets, fare network tickets, daypasses, class upgrades, etc.
- Tickets for up to 8 passengers
- Payment is effected via the company contract. To use the service, an initial one-time registration must be completed at the SBB Ticket Shop Business at www.rail.ch/business.
More information: www.rail.ch/business